About

WorldwideFeets is a platform that empowers women all over the world from regular models to feet models, this site is a chance to be seen and to give back to these communities. 90% of revenue made from donations or ads will go into the model community and the other 10% will go into website maintenance. This site was created by women alike.

If you want your content removed from this site please reach the company directly at tnwtl15@gmail.com and your content will be removed from this site.

%d bloggers like this: